May 24, 2023
2:00 p.m. EDT
From Summer BBQs and oceanside vacations to fireworks and parades, meaningful summer occasions offer an excellent opportunity for brands to engage diverse consumers.
Cultural occasions offer an opportunity for consumers to express their traditions and individuality through decorations, dining, entertainment, celebratory activities, and more—all representing billions of dollars in expenditure each year.
Do you know how diverse consumers are changing the ways they prepare for and celebrate summer occasions? And is your brand prepared well enough in advance to successfully activate on these meaningful summer moments?
Join us as we unveil new research that illuminates the most popular summer events, experiences, and moments in the lives of consumers. We’ll be joined by a panel of America’s brand leaders from Pandora and Talking Rain who will discuss how they are effectively activating on these moments to engage diverse consumers:
- Research Presentation: "Engage Diverse Consumers through Summer Holidays & Occasions"
- Jack Mackinnon, Senior Director of Cultural Insights, Collage Group
- Member Panel: "How Iconic American Brands Are Engaging Diverse Consumers"
- Emily Arthurs, Vice President of Marketing, Talking Rain
- Nicole Buchanan, Senior Director, Head of Cultural Strategy, Pandora
- Victor Paredes, Executive Director of Cultural Strategy, Collage Group (Moderator)