September 15, 2021
2:00 p.m. EDT
From leadership and literature to music and art, Hispanic Americans have made substantial contributions to shaping the rich cultural fabric of the United States. National Hispanic Heritage Month, Sept. 15 – Oct. 15, 2021, is an opportunity for brands to recognize and celebrate Hispanic culture.
As you prepare to listen to, amplify, and engage Hispanic communities, it is a great time to deepen your understanding of this influential growth segment. Collage Group is pleased to be joined by our member panelists for a conversation about how they are supporting, engaging and celebrating Hispanic culture.
In this complimentary 1-hour event, attendees will learn:
- The latest insights on engaging with and celebrating Hispanic communities, including: Hispanic Heritage Month celebrations and segment-specific highlights.
- How great brands are relying on research and insights to support and celebrate the Hispanic culture, including taking action on key issues facing the Hispanic community, including:
- Roberto Ruiz, Univision, EVP of Research, Insights & Analytics
- Erika Caldwell, Toyota, Multicultural Brand and Marketing Lead, Toyota
- Arnetta Whiteside, Publicis Media, VP, Research and Knowledge Management, Cultural Quotient
- Pepe Gil, Bimbo Bakeries USA, Marketing Director
- Anne Gowen, UnitedHealthcare, Senior Director of Marketing, Medicare & Retirement Marketing team
- David Wellisch (moderator), Collage Group, CEO and Co-Founder
- What the Hispanic community – and the majority of Americans – are looking for from brands.