December 1, 2020
2:00 p.m. EST
The holidays are approaching, which would typically mean feasts and large family gatherings for many Americans. However, as the pandemic continues to surge, multicultural consumers are reshaping their preferences and consumption patterns. Keep your finger on the pulse of these changes with a sneak peek of our all-new Category Essentials release for food, beverages, and alcohol.
In this webinar we will highlight timely and relevant findings in these categories and provide an in-depth focus on multicultural consumers. Attendees will walk away with the latest insights on consumers across race and ethnicity, including:
- COVID-related concerns and impact on holiday plans.
- The latest trends in food preparation and purchasing preferences.
- How culture, nutrition, novelty and convenience play into food and beverage selections.
- Trends in online shopping and low-contact grocery options.
- Multicultural alcoholic beverage consumption patterns, buying behaviors and attitudes (including going out).
This webinar and the newly released members-only presentations are part of a series of Collage Group reports deep diving into the differences and similarities in the attitudes and behaviors of American consumers. Category Essentials reports reveal insights on all racial and ethnic segments in specific categories and industries.