November 19, 2020
2:00 p.m. EST
Since the onset of the pandemic we have seen a major shift in advertising from traditional themes to those addressing consumer concerns arising from the crisis and issues of social justice. Now is a key time to connect authentically with consumers, as authenticity humanizes brands and helps establish long-term connections. But given multicultural and generational sensitivities and preferences, what’s the best approach to connect effectively while also avoiding backlash?
Collage Group’s most recent advertising analysis, presented as part of our 2020 Annual Member Roundtable, includes a deep dive into a sampling of these ads and unveils how well and why they resonate with consumers across race, ethnicity and generation.
In this complimentary webinar, we’ll review:
- The importance of including authentic representation of consumers by race, ethnicity and generation in ads.
- How activating against Collage Group’s “Group Traits” for each demographic improves ad performance.
- How backlash and resonance vary by segment, and why it's critical to measure these variations.
- What’s working for COVID-themed ads.
- Key learnings on how brands can engage on issues of social justice.